Humanitarian Visas


U.S. immigration law allows victims of crimes to stay in or even come to the U.S. and testify or otherwise assist in law enforcement efforts. Below are the three most common examples.


  • Victims of serious crimes (U visa)

  • Victims of human trafficking (T visa)

  • Abused spouses and children

(Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)


These options can all potentially lead to permanent residence (green card), and ultimately US citizenship.

If you, or someone you know has been a victim of domestic violence, it is very important to contact authorities quickly, because failure to act to prevent you prevent eligibility. Contact us today to learn more.

Ruttle Law


Abogado de Inmigracion

22939 Hawthorne Blvd, #302
Torrance, CA 90505
Call: 424.220.8846

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube


This website provides general information about Ruttle Law, P.C. for the convenience of visitors to the site. The website, its contents and any affiliate sites (including, but not limited to, the firm’s blog, Facebook page, twitter page or other social media) will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent. This website may be considered attorney advertising under the rules of some states.  No statements on the website are intended to provide, neither do they provide any guarantees of outcome.  Please contact the firm if you have questions about the privacy policy, disclaimer or use of the website. To read the complite Disclaimer, Privacy Policy and Terms of Business CLICK HERE


© 2015-2018 by Ruttle Law P.C.. Proudly designed by La Mejor Website