top of page
Business and Investors Visas in The United States

Business Visas for

United States


There are many options available to people wanting to do business in the United States. The type of visa you get depends on your goals, the nature of your business, and how long you want to stay. Below is an example of services Ruttle Law provides for business people, their partners, their employees, and their colleagues. Contact us today to learn more.

Business Personnel
  • Intracompany Transferees (L-1)

  • Traders (E-1)

  • Investors (E-2 / EB-5)

  • Specialty Occupations (H-1B)

  • Media / Journalists (I Visa)

  • Employment-Based Green Cards


Specialized Professionals
  • Physicians

  • Nurses

  • Athletes

  • Entertainers

  • Religious Workers

  • Professors / Researchers (National Interest Waiver)


Related Immigration Services
  • Employer Compliance (I-9 Verification)

  • Global Outbound Migration

  • Naturalization

  • Family-Based Green Cards

bottom of page